You might have heard from a friend or on the internet about psychic fraud stories. It has become a common thing that most of the people who have visited a psychic or met them online turned out suspicious and fraud. Such impersonators not only play with your minds but also take a lot of money in the name of predictions. A fake psychic prediction can greatly impact on the person’s mind as well as their perception about a certain situation. But do you know you can simply avoid such fake and dishonest people who pretend to be a genuine psychic?
There are certain red flags or signs which indicate whether a psychic is real or not. This article provides such signs that can help you to determine the credibility of and authenticity of a psychic. But if you are looking for a reliable source immediately then check Newpara cheap psychics.
Watch For These Red Flags To Determine Whether The Psychic is Honest?
- Demon Possession or Cursed: Imagine going to a psychic and he/she tells you that you or your partner is either possessed by a demon or someone cursed you. And only he/she can help. And it will only cost $700 to $1000 and a few other things. Obviously, this is absurd and crazy. If your psychic or fortune reader tells anything like this, it is a clear sign that he/she is making you fool and just want to take out your money.
Despite how crazy it might sound there are some people who are simple enough that they couldn’t understand the scam or fraud. And as a result they end up losing their money. It is important to aware people about this fraud because such dishonest psychics not only take your money for nothing but may also demand exorcism or certain other rituals that may harm you or your loved one. Moreover, they don’t leave you easily. To make more money, such dishonest psychics extend the sessions and tell you a new story every time you visit them.
- Partner is Cheating On You: Another red flag that clearly indicates that your psychic is playing tricks with you is that he/she warns you about your partner (husband, wife or girlfriend/boyfriend) is cheating on you. To support their point and to trap you in their dishonesty they will also scare you that your spouse or partner wants you dead. Hilarious! A real and honest psychic will never tell you such things. Because they only predict or tell a certain indication that would occur in the future. No genuine psychic will scare their clients with such things plus they do not predict the whole situation/circumstance. A source of genuine and honest psychic is Newpara cheap psychics.
- You Have Been A Bad Person: Fake and dishonest psychics can easily manipulate anyone. One such way to manipulate innocent people is to do a reading and then tell them that they have done something evil or bad. And it will hunt you forever unless you won’t take their help and change your ways. Whether the client has done a terrible thing in his/her past, the psychic, definitely the fake one will scold him/her and make them feel really bad about themselves. This thing badly affects the client and at the end, they reach out to the psychic for help.
On the other hand, a good psychic will not discomfort you. They don’t judge you on the basis of your past or present. Even if you have done anything that is bad, evil or terrible they try to comfort you and consult you in a good way. They will definitely advise and recommend you to make it right but it in a very soft & concerning way. The psychics at Newpara cheap psychics are all reliable and honest and deal with their clients with honest and sincere intentions.
- Predicting About A Terminal Disease: To make money, a fake psychic will immediately tell you that you or someone you love has a serious terminal or fatal disease such as tumor or cancer. Not only this, they will ask you to get their help to remove the tumor or cure the disease. They charge extra fees for consultation and the cure. It is a clear sign that the psychic is making you fol. Before you trust them to make sure to make an appointment with your physician and have a checkup.
- Do Not Tell Anyone: One of the noticeable sign that a psychic is dishonest and fraud is that he/she will scare you regarding the matter, suggest you take their help and in the end warn you not to tell anyone. They treat you that if you tell someone bad things will happen to you and then nobody could help you. Only a fake and dishonest impersonator will ask you to do such a thing. The client psychic confidentiality is to be fulfilled by the psychic. The client can share the findings/readings with his/her loved ones. A good psychic will never tell you to do something like this.
If your psychic or tarot card reader tells you any of the above things about you and charges high consultation fee along with a recommendation to get a cure from them, simply just run away! Such people are only going to take money from you. Save your money and peace by avoiding such fake, manipulative and dishonest persons.